CLICK-N-SHIP.. Anyone having problems today??

islandgirl

I know it does that to me sometimes. I know the address is correct, I know the zip is correct, but it still gives me an error message (or invalid address message).

When this happens, I have to go through paypal to print my label. If you go under Merchant Services, use Multiorder Shipping. From there, you can enter your address that you need to ship to with no problems.

HTH!!

On Friday I tried to use it and it gave a message that my Paypal card was declined. Ok, it was a brand new card that I only activated a few days earlier and hadn't used anywhere yet, and I thought no big whoop. So, I use a different business Visa card with no balance on it whatsoever and it said that card was declined. At that point I thought WTF, so I just took the stupid packages to the post office and wound up paying more in shipping costs than I should have had to.

There's probably a postal worker somewhere hacking into the system and stealing account numbers.

How can the US Post Office have that function not working and not have a message on their site stating it is a temporary problem or something. Think about the budget they have and this is the service we get. That blows.

YES!!! That's exactly why I came here, to see if anyone else posted about having troubles. I've been trying for almost 3 hours........invalid ZIP code. I'm like......did I move???

It's not just you, and it has nothing to do with PayPal. USPS is apparently having issues :confused:

Crap. I'm actually going to have to hand write a label, and pay extra as well cuz I can't do it on-line!!! They owe me $0.90!!

they finally got smart and put up a notice last night that it wasn't working. Still really annoying, but at least you were notified before you got all the info loaded like before!

It did come up today, but it took me 1 1/2 hours to complete 9 labels. I would get errors and have to go back and re-click something I'd already clicked, or refresh to it could try the address again (no changes, it just claimed stuff was invalid that I know was right).

I hope I don't have to mail anything more for a couple of days ... what a pain!

Now it's really down!!!:tiptoe: ^$(*@^$(@&$&)@!)&$ POOP!!!!

This is what the site shows this morning, plus I get an email about it...:(

This service is currently unavailable

spacer.gifspacer.gif

spacer.gif This service is temporarily unavailable.

We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.

In the interim, please visit one of our approved vendors; www.Endicia.com or www.Stamps.com for your shipping needs.

Go to USPS.com

Yep and USPS sent me an email after I got on PayPal and printed some shipping labels out a little while ago. lol Their email tells you to check out those places for a "free" trial period. Endicia doesn't say what they're monthly fee is but stamps.com was $17 something a month! I think not! lol

Hopefully USPS will get it together soon...