trying to find jars

I noticed that at the walmart here too, they have the anchor hocking "emma" jar. I'm probably going to need at least 50 cases of them though so that probably won't work... :sad2: I've searched all over the net and it seems like candlescience has the best price for this type of jar. I just don't want to spend so much on them that they are no longer cost effective to make...

Alabaster Candle Supply lists one like bthouse suggested but they are out and hope to get them back in by the end of December. At about $1.55 each with lid, it is a great price. Candlewic has what they call a 16 oz Balmoral that looks close but has a knob lid but are only around $1.00 each. We changed jars and I still have three cases I was wanting to get rid of.

Good luck

Glass Plus More in Manitowoc Wisconsin sells a jar very much like the one you show, except the lid is domed, not flat. They come in 3 sizes, and I've used them since I started. Originally, they were made in Indonesia, and the quality was excellent. However, Mark (one of the owners) tells me deliveries from Indonesia was becoming spotty for him, and is now having them made in China. So far, I've gotten two sizes from Chinese manufacture, and the quality is not the same.

Mark says he's working on the problem, and should have it straightened out shortly.

I can tell you, this is a good company to deal with.

Take a look on their website:www.glassplusmore.com

Fredron