Favorite Peach FO?

CBE

In your opinion, who has the best peach FO? I'm looking for a really juicy, realistic peach for B&B. I had a good one for CP soap (the scent stuck like a mofo), but it was so fooking strong that it smelled like OFF Bug Spray in leave on products...it only smelled nice in soap.

I personally love peaches, so now I'm on search for a good one. I know there's ALOT of different peaches out there....

So.... what's your favorite Peach FO and from where???

Scent Works ..white peach smells really good..oob..it is supposed to be a really good sticker in cp soap, but it is not for me..I have not tried it in any B & B..but I bet it would be great...it smells just like you are eating a fresh peach right off the tree..and the juice is running down you chin..lol

If you don't mind, what peach do you have that sticks in cp?

I always used Cajuns Peach.....it sold like crazy, at least in candles....that's all I used it for though.

HTH

Carrie

I went check Cajuns, and I don't see Peach. :confused: They must have discontinued it you think?

Scent Works ..white peach smells really good..oob..it is supposed to be a really good sticker in cp soap, but it is not for me..I have not tried it in any B & B..but I bet it would be great...it smells just like you are eating a fresh peach right off the tree..and the juice is running down you chin..lol

If you don't mind, what peach do you have that sticks in cp?

I've been eyeing the one from scent works... but I've been on the fence about it. You're description of juice running down the chin just maybe changed my mind! lol I'm writing it down on my Peach List. lol

I had bought Peach FO from Bear Labs (www.incenseoils.com) . I used 1 oz. PP and Whoa! It's really strong at first (smells like Off Bug Spray I tell ya), but after a cure, it mellows out into a fantastic peach. I still have a few scrap bars here from over a year ago, and it still smells true and strong. I tried it in B&B and it just smells like Off to me.

He doesn't carry it anymore, but I just went look recently and he carries a Peach Pie, I doubt it's the same peach I used.

He buys discontinued oils from manufacturers (at least that's what he told me) so once he sells out of certain stock, he no longer carries it).