Frozen toes!

Georgia

OMG! Local garden center is having an open house and craft show. My friend and I went and set up last night. The whole greenhouse is full of tables, it's all decorated, it's going to be great, about twice as many crafters as last year....oh, wait! We get a freak snow storm today (about an inch, but this is Kentucky), temperature in the 20's, accidents everywhere and everyone else stayed home. A very long, cold day on the concrete floor of the greenhouse. Thank goodness for the free coffee all day.

I sure hope tomorrow is better!

Sounds like a great place for a show, Take some pics if you have time. Sorry about the snow, we got about 4 inches last night ourselves. But this is Wisconsin, we are kinda used to it...lol I woke up and said "Hey look we can go sledding!"

I hope tomorrow is better for you too! Good Luck!

Georgia

I know what you mean.I live in Ohio and the roads were bad all day Saturday. Finally last night about 11:00 P.M the snow stopped and roads were clearing.Today it is sunny BUT real cold.

The sun might bring people out today.Hope so and Good luck!!!!!

LynnS

Hope today went well for you. Up here in Pa it seems cooler weather gets us a bigger crowd, and snow is not usually a problem unless we get 8 inches. LOL. A greenhouse show sounds like fun. All the Poinsettas and Christmas Cactus would be so festive.

Glo

In Kentucky even the threat of snow makes people hunker down...not good for business.

Today was better. The sun was out so we were much warmer and the crowds did come out. It wasn't a great day, but better. This show has such potential....last year was freezing rain and this year was snow. Next year has to be great, right?

Oh, and I forgot my camera. :sad2: