Your help please on soy

I just tried making soy candles yesterday for the first time. Have some questions I hope the brain trust here can answer for me:

1. Is there really a one pour soy?

2. Does soy require more dye over parrifin wax to get a desired color?

3. I use Dawn to clean glass jars and heat them to pour temperature, yet I still got wetting. Is this common with soy?

4. Is there a brand of soy container wax that is preferred over others? I want to use color from light to dark shades and scent them as well.

Thanks for your help.

I just tried making soy candles yesterday for the first time. Have some questions I hope the brain trust here can answer for me:

1. Is there really a one pour soy?

2. Does soy require more dye over parrifin wax to get a desired color?

3. I use Dawn to clean glass jars and heat them to pour temperature, yet I still got wetting. Is this common with soy?

4. Is there a brand of soy container wax that is preferred over others? I want to use color from light to dark shades and scent them as well.

Thanks for your help.

1. they are all one pour as far as I know...

2. with soy pastel colors is what you usually get. Lots of color can clog wicks.

3. wetspots (embrace them!! call them lovley!!)

4. lots of reading here on the different waxes. I personally like GB464 cause it is easy to use....I have also used KY125 with great success.

tootie