Souffle portion cups?

I get mine at sams and they work fine. I get them by the plastic cups/silverware etc. They aren't polypro but as long as you don't make up thousands of extras you'll be fine. I haven't had problems with them getting gooey at all, certain scents will make the cup crack after a couple of months though. Very handy and way cheaper than clamshells!

I've been using the clamshells but I'm really trying to keep my costs down since wax, fo's, jars, shipping..etc has went up so much. I'm trying to cut costs wherever I can. I've been seeing them a lot at crafts shows and stuff. That's good to hear about Sams. I will have to check ours out and see if they have some. I wouldn't have to pay shipping. Thanks for all the help!

Sams is where I used to get mine too....I may go back to them since I seem to have stumbled on a great market for them.

I went to the Acemart site and I LOVE the black ones...anyone using those??

tootie

I use the black one, and I love them. May labels are black & white, so they look good on the black portion cups. Plus, I save on colored ink this way.

Mine are NOT the polypro either, and I have never had any problems with scent. I keep them in a #5 container for each scent, or polypro bags, till I am ready to sell them, then I put them in the black portion cups. I have also poured them in the cups also, but I dont do 100's at a time, so I'm safe with them not being polypro.