Playing around...Bears

chrisinpa

Absolute cuties. Goodness I could never make a chef's hat that well! I did an awful lot of gluing to get anything close when I used to do these, but these, out do anything I ever did.

Now the bear with the lights ... can he be plugged in and without any hazard? Prolly not since those look like wooden bulbs.

Absolute cuties. Goodness I could never make a chef's hat that well! I did an awful lot of gluing to get anything close when I used to do these, but these, out do anything I ever did.

Now the bear with the lights ... can he be plugged in and without any hazard? Prolly not since those look like wooden bulbs.

LOL...the lights don't light up...they are resin that looks like wood, I wish I had more of them.

I used this great gadget to make the hats called a micro stitch 2 to "stitch" the hats. I thought it was an odd tool when my friend gave it to me, but I have used it a bunch of times in a pinch. I used it last minute to attach fur to my son's wearwolf costume, it's a great thing! LOL My fingers are too sore to actually sew anything right now.

Oh yeah....the gingerbread house is made of graham crackers....I used to make them every year...they are ornaments.