$15.00 for a tart warmer gift bag-OK?

coconut

I use a Christmas theme kraft paper bag and put in it a candle warmer, a bowl, and 6 one ounce tarts. Last year I sold these for $12.00. This year my costs for the warmer went up and I am also offering tealight warmers. I'm thinking of increasing to 8 tarts and raising the price to 15.00. I include a gift tag so the gift is ready to go. Does this sound reasonable? TIA. Coconut

Umm I did almost the same exact thing you are doing and I sold them back in 2002 for 20.00 each. Those were a warmer, a christmas mug and 4 one oz melts in a cello bag with a gift tag and ribbon.

I put some together this year and am selling them for 25.00 each and having NO problems doing so.

tootie

Wow, $20.00? That would be awesome. Our economy here is really bad so I'm not sure if I can get that much. In fact my company laid off more people today. I won't even send out my Christmas flyer until I know who they are. :(

I got my bags at Target, right after last Christmas. If I had to pay full price, I would have to charge more. But if you can get $20.00 for the set, that would be ok. I also found some at Michaels a few years ago.

You should be making at LEAST twice cost...preferable 3 times. Dont sell yourself short. i know the economy sucks right now. But 20 bucks is not alot to spent on a nice gift. I am gonna do these sets and send them out to the kids this year. We dont have alot to spend on Christmas either.

tootie