CS FO Reviews

evesorto

Wax is igi 4627, fo is 10%, wick is eco 2 and container is a two oz. tin, appx 2" diameter. I am using a new testing method. I am now allowing the candle to burn for 2 hours before I rate it. I am using my master bedroom which is appx 15'x20' with 8 ft ceilings.

A rating of "10" means that the scent filled the room and was an extremely powerful scent.

A rating of "9" means that the scent filled the room.

A rating of "8" means that the scent filled the room but was a "barely there" type of scent.

Anything lower than an "8", I rated as "0".

Black Cherry......very strong but reminded me of robitussin......................10

Mac Apple .....Wowser....awesome.....love it........................................ 10

Carmel Pralines.......People loved it.....nutty, sweet.................................10

Cedar Vanilla......my fave of the bunch..not as strong as others but still a .......9

I would only reccomend oils with a rating of 9 or 10.

Eve

The black cherry is strong! I have to use it at 5% or else mix it with something.

I also use the carmalized pralines as a mixer. Smells yummy!

At first I like the Vanilla Cedarwood OOB until I test burned it in my tart warmer. Too lite. Not a good thrower IMO.

Haven't tried the macapple yet. Got a sample to test but OOB it smells nice.

• 1 month later...

If you are talking about Candle Science (I have seen "CS" used for another vendor, I think), then ITA about Cedarwood Vanilla. I use it in a mix and it is awesome! I also love their Hazelnut Vanilla (I tried using this in a mix with their Black Cherry and it overpowered it).

If you are talking about Candle Science (I have seen "CS" used for another vendor, I think), then ITA about Cedarwood Vanilla. I use it in a mix and it is awesome! I also love their Hazelnut Vanilla (I tried using this in a mix with their Black Cherry and it overpowered it).

I was wanting to mix their Black Cherry and Chocolate Fudge. Have you tried that mix?

Want to add that I tried their Smoke & Odor Eliminator last week and love it! The other ones I've tried have been floral, whereas CS's is spicy and a very pleasant scent.

Since the weather has turned so cold, DH has been smoking in the house and when I mentioned that to my DIL earlier today she said she would never have guessed--that she couldn't smell it in the house at all.

All their florals I am having total success with....just awesome and smell like really true flowers. Another good one is the strudel and spice. AWESOME and awesome throw.

Someone mentioned Chocolate Fudge. It smells good OOB but hard to get it to throw even in a small bathroom. I tried every kind of wick under the sun and finally gave up. Didn't sell a one anyway and ended up selling it.

The white tea and berries and white tea are awesome ones as well even though they only got a two leaf rating, I had wonderful success with the throw. The white tea smells almost identical to the green tea perfume by E. Arden? The white tea and berries is just a nice soothing and almost revitalizing scent..not sure how to describe it.