replacement for smelly jelly

sisterkaren

We are trying to think of a replacement for our blasted smelly jellies. We hate them. They spill if customers tip them-and they do. I was thinking a smalller container of the aroma beads. We could use the 4 oz jelly jars and the daisy lids, or I was thinking of the mason jar type salt shakers, but I don't know if the holes would be large enough to smell through. They have to be easy enough to do to mass produce, Any good ideas?

Not really a replacement either.. but a few ideas. How about making the ornies from the aroma beads? or taking the aroma beads and mixing with the corn cob - then putting them into organza bags, musslin bags, or hand made bags? I did the smelly jellies too - and found that they didnt sell well.. and they were always hard to take to shows. You could even put the beads and corn cob in a bowl and have it in a bag of some sort. Sorry.. just throwing some ideas at all. I sell tons of ornies and the sachet bags.