Waterproof inkjet labels

iammommytwo

I use labelsbythesheet.com and get the vinyl. No they aren't exactly super high quality shiny, but they work extremely well with an inkjet and bath products. I've seen too many crafters using laserjet for no other reason that pretty and especially trying to do clear labels and such. Glossy labels should NOT go on B&B. I had a black mess from one, a lovely multicolored blob from another and so on.

They look great on but don't hold up.

The only ones that have under my testing (especially grabbing the label with a soaking wet hand) was the vinyl from labels by the sheet and they still look GREAT! Just not shiny.

• 1 month later...
I use labelsbythesheet.com and get the vinyl. No they aren't exactly super high quality shiny, but they work extremely well with an inkjet and bath products. I've seen too many crafters using laserjet for no other reason that pretty and especially trying to do clear labels and such. Glossy labels should NOT go on B&B. I had a black mess from one, a lovely multicolored blob from another and so on.

They look great on but don't hold up.

The only ones that have under my testing (especially grabbing the label with a soaking wet hand) was the vinyl from labels by the sheet and they still look GREAT! Just not shiny.

What print setting do you use when you print your labels? I have used labelsbythesheet vinyl labels before and they tend to print bad on my inkjet-- mostly the ink bleeds and the labels come out ruined. I'd like to know your secret if you don't mind. Thanks.

What print setting do you use when you print your labels? I have used labelsbythesheet vinyl labels before and they tend to print bad on my inkjet-- mostly the ink bleeds and the labels come out ruined. I'd like to know your secret if you don't mind. Thanks.

I just lower the ink level down a notch. I leave it at regular printing, settings are all different so I can't tell you where yours is, but there should a:

Toner level

Ink level

Ink Volume

Something of that nature. Mine has five settings and prints normally in the middle/3rd notch, I lower it down to the 2nd and it works like a charm for me.

I just lower the ink level down a notch. I leave it at regular printing, settings are all different so I can't tell you where yours is, but there should a:

Toner level

Ink level

Ink Volume

Something of that nature. Mine has five settings and prints normally in the middle/3rd notch, I lower it down to the 2nd and it works like a charm for me.

Thanks! I'll have to give it a try next time I do those labels.