Banners for Booths

diamondk

Not sure what you are looking for but I did a customized vinyl banner for my family reunion we had a fifties theme and it was beautiful. I ordered it from shindigz you can design vinyl banners in different font, colors, styles, and themes. I designed one for my business and only cost me 28.00 for a 2x4.

HTH

Stephanie

I use Northcoast Banners they are great to deal with and the price was very reasonable. The web address is: www.northcoastbanners.com. I deal with Lorna and she has created both a vinyl and mesh banner for me. I use the vinyl indoors and the mesh outdoors. The banners are full color and digitally printed. They are beautiful and my customers know to look for my banner so they can find me. The banners are great marketing tools.

soyhelpme

Thanks for posting that, Georgia. Ever since she started this thread I have been trying to remember where I got mine. I was very happy with their service and product and also got a couple of tee shirts done at the same time.

Thanks for asking this question. I am in need of a couple new banners.

I ordered local for my main banner and then I ordered a few off ebay that were 1x3 that I hang over my flowerpots at shows where I do special pricing on them and pin one on the front of a table with a particular product on it. The little ones come in handy especially at a show where you are stretched thin and can't be everywhere at once; they just have the item name & price on it.