Color Suggestions for the following:...

diamondk

Guns & Roses is something new and cool for the cowboy, gunslinger or biker in your life. Guns & Roses is a masculine and senuous, tanned leather accord brightened with cool, cold metallic notes. Guns & Roses is made intriguing and unisex with a finishing whisper of romantic rose petals on a bottom aria of musk. A simply amazing combo.

Holly Jolly Christmas combines the fruity notes of plums, spices, and evergreen holly to create a crisp and invigorating fragrance perfect for year round, but especially inviting during the holidays. Lovely bottom notes of musk and powder accentuate the fruity notes of berry, peach and plum. A fresh element is added with subtle florals creating a brillant tapestry of aromas all pulled together into an evocative fragrance of the Holiday Season. Holly Jolly Christmas is a fun and perky hollyberry rendition that we are sure you will love!

These are to be used in candles. TIA

I don't dye, but just wanted to say that Guns & Roses is my new favorite. I first poured it about 6 months ago and still haven't peeled myself off the ceiling. It doesn't sell all that well but I don't care. Definitely a love it or hate it scent.

I'm loving it. I make everyone who enters my store smell it.

I'm assuming yours is from Southern Soapers. Next time you order, get Tassi Lavender. Hands down the best lavender I've ever poured.

I don't dye, but just wanted to say that Guns & Roses is my new favorite. I first poured it about 6 months ago and still haven't peeled myself off the ceiling. It doesn't sell all that well but I don't care. Definitely a love it or hate it scent.

I'm loving it. I make everyone who enters my store smell it.

I'm assuming yours is from Southern Soapers. Next time you order, get Tassi Lavender. Hands down the best lavender I've ever poured.

Do you use .5 oz or 1 oz pp? TIA

And I would be one to dye Guns & Roses with some brillant royal blue color, a black or brown line, a bright red orange with a black or brown line ... and dunno what I would do for a third color. I'm not completely hip on my gray dye block from Candlewic, but with a hint of blue it might look like some steel.

Yes, definitely a love it or hate it scent and I hate it lol.

And I would be one to dye Guns & Roses with some brillant royal blue color, a black or brown line, a bright red orange with a black or brown line ... and dunno what I would do for a third color. I'm not completely hip on my gray dye block from Candlewic, but with a hint of blue it might look like some steel.

Yes, definitely a love it or hate it scent and I hate it lol.

You would be the one that would use more than one color. Here is a hint I am pouring melts and votives. lmao Now tell me what and how to color them? :laugh2:

:tiptoe:

Well I'd work for some gun metal and blue. So have you got any gray that you could add some dark blue to?

BUt come to think of it, wasn't most of Guns & Roses albums in a red and black? Hey, take some red orange and slash some black on the tops maybe.

And I hope you get to feeling better.

Well I'd work for some gun metal and blue. So have you got any gray that you could add some dark blue to?

BUt come to think of it, wasn't most of Guns & Roses albums in a red and black? Hey, take some red orange and slash some black on the tops maybe.

And I hope you get to feeling better.

slash some black on top????????? I do have gray chips and also gray/black liquid dye. I don't do color blocks just chips and liquid. :laugh2:

Just for you ...

While the votives or tarts are setting up, streak (slash) some black through there randomly. Put a little drop of the black on a toothpick and just attack the molds (well don't puncture them). As for the votives, you have to wait for the wax to start cooling down before you can slash or it all drops to the bottom, but on your last pour just draw your toothpick with color on it through the tops and leave them alone. Suppose I need to show you this in photo form right?

And you can always do chips silly ... just melt them and add some blue, but liquid will be stronger than the chips. If you used like 4 chips, I'd only do the slightest hit of a blue drop ... maybe a dab on a toothpick and add that way till you reach the color you prefer.