help finding a post about wicking

I was searching on here a few days ago and came across a thread with wicking suggestions. Everyone contributed which

wick/wax worked for them...and now I can't find it. I can't even

remember what I was doing a seach on when I came across it. I've been looking and looking for 2 days now...and I can't find it.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? It's not the link to the database at candle cauldron...I have that one. UGH...I hate

when I get so scatterbrained that I can't find something.

If anyone could point me in the general direction...I'd appreciate it very much!

Deb

I was searching on here a few days ago and came across a thread with wicking suggestions. Everyone contributed which

wick/wax worked for them...and now I can't find it. I can't even

remember what I was doing a seach on when I came across it. I've been looking and looking for 2 days now...and I can't find it.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about? It's not the link to the database at candle cauldron...I have that one. UGH...I hate

when I get so scatterbrained that I can't find something.

If anyone could point me in the general direction...I'd appreciate it very much!

Deb

Could this be it? http://www.candletech.com/cgi-local/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=Discussions;action=display;num=1074230291

Thanks for that first link JKG....I was looking for that one too...but I don't know if that's the one I saw or not?

Brenda...I never thought to look in that sticky...I thought it was about soy wax recommendations only :embarasse . I'll save that one for sure. Thank you! I don't "think" that was the one I saw. I feel like I'm losing my mind. I swear I saw it here...but it wouldn't be the first time I searched the wrong board for something lol.