Is there a certain place to look for people selling their candle stuff?

leenabug

I was wondering where and how people get rid of their candle stuff when they decide to go out of business? I have found stuff on ebay, but was wondering if there is somewhere else i could check? With the economy the way it is, I think it would be smart for me to maybe get stuff used or in groups, instead of investing ALL my money into more candle stuff. Any suggestions on places to look for people that are wanting to get rid of candle supplies/etc?

People on here sometimes sell what they no longer have use for.Like jars fragrances etc. Check the classified.

Also where I live there are people who sell and give things away all the time on Craigslist. Put in A town (bigger town) close to you and the state and you probably have a Craigslist.I only heard about this recently myself. That website has everything you can imagine. Jobs, pets, lost and found, furniture, cars, car parts real estate .Just name it.

I have seen candle supplies for sale close to me but I have plenty. Candlemakers even advertise their businesses on the site.

HTH

LynnS

When I first started coming here, this site would not allow me to several forums, classifieds being one of them. I gave up even trying so all this time I have never seen what was there. I tried again just now and it let me in! So now I see alot of things people have to sale. Here is a question I have.... What do I look for to know if it is a legit person with legit stuff to sale? Or rather how do I avoid getting ripped off? any suggestions?

There is a feedback feature for buyers and sellers to report on, but sometimes folks don't always use it. Like any classified ad, you can get some really good stuff or some crap. Personally, I've had pretty good experiences here, but there are a few folks that sell really old fo and ingredients.