Anyone know of a scent that is close the the "Vivacious Body Cream" by Arbonne?

leenabug

My hubby loves the smell (as do I ) of the Vivacious Body Cream that is sold by Arbonne. It costs $20 per 7oz. jar, so with the way things are going , I thought I would try to make me something similiar, seeing as how I would be afraid to buy another jar. I make candles, not body cream, but I have never smelled anything close to that. Anyone know what I am talking about?

Those ingrediants sound like something maybe Carribean? Or is that more of a fruit cocktail type of smell? The coconut is not strong, maybe the pineapple is the prevailing scent.......Anyone know of something close I could atleast try?

BY the way, my plan was to buy some of KY's soy whipped body cream and just add the scent to that. From what I understand the cream is ready to use when you get it? correct? and I just add the fo to get the scent I want? am I on the right page?

Guest meredean
BY the way, my plan was to buy some of KY's soy whipped body cream and just add the scent to that. From what I understand the cream is ready to use when you get it? correct? and I just add the fo to get the scent I want? am I on the right page?

I whip it first til it fluffy then add the scent. It should say on the jug. :smiley2:

I put some of those scents from the description in Fragrance Oil Finder and this is what it came up with:

http://www.fragranceoilfinder.com/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=coconut+guava+pineapple&search_in_description=1&categories_id=&inc_subcat=1&manufacturers_id=&x=38&y=9

Those don't seem to be exactly like you're looking for, but I bet you could blend up something close.