Opinions on BNL's Warm Apple Pie

celicagtca

I used BnL's Warm Apple Pie in years past. Even though I don't do a lot of bakery, I always thought hers was the best. I'm thinking it was one of her oils from her inexpensive line. Cheap Scents or whatever her secondary line was called. Dirt Cheap Scents maybe? Remember that?

And I'm pretty sure my Nutty Taffy Apple came from ICS, but again, it's been a long time ago.

Most of my coffee scents come from Taylored. He has good coffee scents and a lot of them.

I love BNL's Warm Apple Pie but I am having a heck of a time wicking it in my 12 oz jars. Went all the way up to CD22 and HTP 1312 and it still won't go. It works fine in the smaller containers though. It does smell pretty close to home interiors.

I have not messed with it much lately but I think my next step is to back down on the FO a bit although I really did not use much more than 1 oz pp.

HTH

I think BNL's WAP is common. I could not tell enough difference between it and ICS's to even care which I ordered. I just got it from whoever I was ordering from next when it was time. Both are good for the price.

Now KY's Homemade Apple Pie is great and Lonestar's Apple Cinnamon (or Cinnamon Apple) mixed with BNL or ICS Warm Apple Pie to give it some depth is awesome.