First Snow - Time Again Candles

Holly

You can just type "first snow' when you go to search, for some reason it doesnt show the scent...

Here are the ones that fragrance oil finder shows....

http://www.fragranceoilfinder.com/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=first+snow&osCsid=4212416b1cd6ff6d6f89ba83ef28c589&x=0&y=0[/quote]

Hi Jess, :)

Thank you for reminding me of that site. I always forget that site for some reason. WSP is one that I could use. I don't get any from there yet (have tested some from there but never added any to my line), but I may give that one a try. I will check that other site out too. I too noticed it was not working right. When I ran a search on here, it did not work either....kept getting an error page for some reason. I will try it again now.

~Holly

I use WSP's First Snow. It is very exoensive but one of my very, very favorite scents. Carole

Hi Carole, :)

I checked the scent out at the WSP site, and you are right, it sure is expensive. I may give a try anyway. I do have some costly oils already and try to keep my price range balanced so they are not all "up" there. Good to hear you like the fragrance. This customer is sending me a wax sample of it so I can compare. I will see how it goes.

~Holly

• 1 month later...
I use WSP's First Snow. It is very exoensive but one of my very, very favorite scents. Carole

Carole, I am just now starting to seriously search for a First Snow dupe. Do you know if the First Snow that you use is like Time Again's? Time Again no longer has it. My customer just scent me a wax sample (some of what was left in the jar). It does smell nice. WSP says their's is a blend of Mint, Jasmine and Pine. I thought I would ask you first before I order a sample. I don't really order anything from them at this time. I am not real good and describing notes or picking up on less obvious notes in a fragrance, but I know for sure there is Pine and Mint in what she sent me. I am not sure if there is a Jasmime note or not. It could be the bottom note and I just can detect it well enough. Thanks!