Brambelberry and peaks base

berrycreekcandles

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

SFIC is my favorite base except for the clear. Sandisoap sent me some crystal clear from WSP and that is the clearest I've ever dealt with. I use them with embeds and no fo or additives and oooohhh so clear.

All other bases I prefer SFIC but I'm sold on the crystal clear fro WSP.

I was looking at the Brambleberry.com site and saw this

SHIPPING NOTE: Our Bulk bases are poured into a box that fits perfectly in a large flat rate box. This means that shipping for one 25 pound block of M&P base is just $12.95 plus insurance to any US address. Just put a note in the comment box of the shopping cart to request this option!

That's a great price for shipping no matter what where you live.

Quote:

SHIPPING NOTE: Our Bulk bases are poured into a box that fits perfectly in a large flat rate box. This means that shipping for one 25 pound block of M&P base is just $12.95 plus insurance to any US address. Just put a note in the comment box of the shopping cart to request this option!

Was this continued? Couldn't find it on their website.

I was looking at the Brambleberry.com site and saw this

Quote:

That's a great price for shipping no matter what where you live.

That is a really good deal. Is the block hard to cut at that size I wonder?

Quote:

Was this continued? Couldn't find it on their website.

It appears they have removed it from the site. It was at the bottom of each of the 25lb and higher options. You may want to email and ask if it's still available.