What makes a "brulee"?

Alajane

I need a cappuccino scent and have just placed an order with BCN (my cappuccino brulee supplier) and forgot it!! So, since I have on hand KY's fresh-roasted coffee and Alabaster's Starbucks coffee (both very strong straight coffees) and several vanilla/creamy types, I figured I could blend my own.

But I don't know what the difference is between cappuccino and coffee with cream and sugar! Would adding creme brulee to a coffee scent make cappuccino brulee? It seems to make sense to me, but I really don't know what that term means!

I want to try mixing something up tonight, so any help would be appreciated.

I always figured it was a vanilla mixed in to make the brulee

I think you could use the cream brulee, try the q-tip tests to see what it comes out like

that scent is one of my best sellers, my people love the coffee scents

hey have you tried their Turkish Hazelnut Cafe in the closeouts yet? that one has been a big hit

The creme brulee mixed with KY's strong coffee is definitely a good blend! I've been mixing that and calling it "Creme Brulee Cafe," but don't know if it smells like cappuccino or not since I don't really know what makes cappuccino different from coffee with cream (scentwise--since there's no foam).

I mix my own using Creme Brulee from KY and Fresh Coffee from Candle Science ... awesome hot & cold throw in 6006.

Candlebuddy-- thats a great idea! I was wondering what to do with some leftover coffee scented wax that didn't sell and wondering what I could mix with it. I have CS creme brulee and might try mixing it with that!