How many Christmas Scents?

samandkennasmom

I tried Christmas scents and they don't sell.People want the norm.I got Christmas Rumball, a pine scent, Egg Nog (people talled about how real) and a few other but barely any sales. Mistletoe of all but it is a gagger and makes me deathly ill. Husband and I both thought ditch that and not offer it. I think we will stick with the top sellers.

Red Hot Cinnamon(good anytime) is the only one I want for Christmas. My wholesaler likes that but I have smelled stronger cinnamon scents. To me Cinnamon is a seller for the holidays and there are many cinnamon scents to choose and they sell much better for me.

LynnS

I don't sell a lot of Christmas scents. Seems like they want food - Pumpkin Crunch Cake and Spiced Cranberry and Apple Jack and Peel.

I've added Brandied Pear this year and it's doing well. I also think CS's Mistletoe is a very elegant Christmas scent. I was very impressed with it.

I'll have to see if that sells. Doesn't seem like people really like the Pine, but it's not a strong pine. I like it!

Not sure how many Christmas candle scents I actually have in stock. But I generally carry about 6 during the holidays. I also carry regulars and fall scents to mingle with the xmas ones.

I guess I'm lucky cause my holiday scents sell pretty well. But then I do several "Christmas" craft shows and folks are looking for holiday gifts that look and smell christmasy.

I'm pouring Christmas scents right now...I have 10.

Besides the ones that really smell like Christmas I sell a lot of Cranberry Orange Spice, Pumpkin Pie, Apple Pie and Apple Jack 'n Peel.

I usually do a few fall/winter shows but decided this year to do only one and then my annual open house in December. I display all of my regular scents and it's surprising how many people buy florals and non-Christmas type candles.

I don't like to have so many left over either, so I have only 4 to 6, and make them as needed. Try to have a couple different pine-type scents, a Christmas Cookie (my blend), Christmas Berry, another Christmas scent of several different FO's, an apple cider. I sell apple pie w/cinnamon year-round. Many of mine are my own secret blends. Oh, added Gingerbread this year and will see how it sells.