Should I wick up?? Foil Loaf Tins

Hi Everyone!

I hope your shows are going well. I have a Major show on Sunday and I cannot get these F***** pans to wick!! Here is a picture of testing with 2 CD16's...to me that is a BIG wick...my wax is KY Perfect Blend...which is about 60-75% soy. Please help. I hate this hang up. But I don't want the tins to get too hot! It has about one more 3-4 burn. Would you leave it like this? :sad2:

post-307-139458451737_thumb.jpg

Thank you for the replies, they are about 3.5 x 6.5". I was hoping to avoid 3 wicks as most of the time I see these done they have 2 wicks. I tired with 3 CD 10's and it did work better, was hoping to stay at 2.I will contact Vickey...not sure if she has wicked these though. Thanks so much!!

Well, I'm ready to scream...seems the perfect blend is off the website. I guess I have to retest Everything! Nice during busy season...I guess I can only do this one show this yr. I know there were Alot of inconsistances with PB so it looks like she has done away with it. :mad: