Fizzy Bath Bars

CBE

I haven't posted pictures in a while (I've been in my own little world...lol), so decided to share a few. Got my new molds from Get Suckered and I love them! I've been doing fizzy bath bars and truffles with them... the bath bars are easy to use, you just break a piece off to add to your bath.

Blanc Noel Fizzy Bath Bar

BlancNoelBathBar2.jpg

Chocolate Amber Fizzy Bath Bar

chocolateamberbathbar.jpg

added a little bit of bling bling to the tops...

FizzyBathBar.jpg

Fizzy Bath Truffles-the molds I used are the perfect size for a truffle (brushed the tops with glitter on these too)

FizzyBathMelts.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Thanks for all the wonderful compliments.

As for the smooth look, I really think it's the molds.

I did nothing different. Used my same recipe, plopped them in the freezer for a few minutes, and they just dropped out the molds, with smooth looking tops.

I used to HATE doing these, because I would sit there with the bowl and actually roll a little bit at a time into balls... sooooooo time consuming. But since I got these molds, I like doing them again! lol The only thing is wrapping them now. lol That's another time consuming thing.

They look really cool. My only fear would be that someone would try to eat them - and you know someone will. :laugh2:

Thank you!

As for as for someone trying to eat them... LOL

I make sure I put the warning in BIG BOLD LETTERS

NOT EDIBLE. DO NOT EAT. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

The only ones I'd be fearing are the one's that can't read.

And if they do try... it won't take long for them to spit it out. :laugh2:

Thank you!

As for as for someone trying to eat them... LOL

I make sure I put the warning in BIG BOLD LETTERS

NOT EDIBLE. DO NOT EAT. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

The only ones I'd be fearing are the one's that can't read.

And if they do try... it won't take long for them to spit it out. :laugh2:

Or unless it's unwrapped and smells like chocolate. (although who would eat a chocolate bar they found in the bathroom - yuk!) I'd love to be the fly on the wall when that happens.

• 2 weeks later...
Creative...is this like bath bombs? just put into a different shape of mold than round?

I love the look of them...

Gran... it's like a bath melt. I use the Bath Melt recipe in the recipe section, but I use different butters and I add polysorbate to help with the greasies. So while it's a bath melt, it feels like a bath bomb in the tub, no greasies left behind like a regular bath melt. Yep, I just put it in candy molds instead of making balls or using the small cupcake mold.

Me and regular bath bombs don't get along. I can't make a decent bath bomb to save my life. lol Way too much humidity where I'm at.

• 2 weeks later...