Can't find a black cherry

Sndfrddy

You know what? I've tried all those listed. But I'm pouring them at a higher FO load than you are. I usually use 8 - 9 %. Maybe I need to try all of them again at a lower %. They are burning well. Just not throwing. I usually get a really great throw with this wax. I'll try that. Thanks so much for all your help!!!:wink2:

Well, I'm not sure what's going on. I tried pouring AH , NG, and Candle Science again at a lower percentage (6%). Then tried all using all different sizes of wicks. Nothing. Then tried NG again at at 7%. Nothing. I don't get it. I do smell NG quite a bit when I put it out but only then. I have a customer that has requested this scent. In the past she comes to my yearly Christmas open house and buys lots of pine and lots of Snowtop toasted almond and cherries but has said if I coud find a black cherry she's buy them all up. I guess I'll have the snowtop for for her again. Was just hoping I'd get a BC for her this time. I may have to try some other ones but it won't be in time for Open House. I don't usually buy any of my oils fro AH, CS, or NG so maybe that's the problem. But I've also never bought from candlewic, the candlemakers store, or Millcreek. The only thing I buy from JS is Chestnuts and Brown Sugar. I have good luck with Peaks, WSP, FOC, some Flickers, some WYW. Thank you everyone for trying to help. I appreciate it.

Hi,

Try Willowwoods Black Cherry. www.2wwoods.com.

I also had the worst time trying to get Black Cherry to throw in 6006. (I too tried NG, BCN, BCS, CS and JS.) It was frustrating. No hot throw that any of my friends and family could smell.

I tested them starting at 6% and slowly worked up to 8%.

Willowwoods hit it right on the mark at 8%. I have no idea why it throws in my 6006 when the other Black Cherry samples did not. (I LOVED the black cherry samples from NG and CS!) Oh well. That is why we test and test...

Good luck!