Talk about a ding bat!!

Hi all!!

Ok, I can't believe what I did tonite!! Heated my wax in presto and put my pyrex pitcher under the spigot, open it up to pour out the wax...look over at my counter and has a bunch of junk on it so thought I would clean it off quick so I can put my candles there after done pouring...scraping off all the wax on my counter top, moving some of the candles already poured closer so ya can get more on the counter..lalalalalal...hear some kind of trickling noise...holy crap, forgot I'm filling my pitcher with wax, my whole counter top, all over the floor running down the back of the wall, you name it and got wax there!!!! Man oh man...I'm thinking I'm probably the only one that's ever pulled that one!!! Simple minds are easily distracted I guess...Wow!!:) Am I really the only one to do this??

Hugs!

Michele

I did it--right after we had new cabinets in :) Plugged it in, put in the wax--stepped over to my other counter organizing for the pour--looked around and wax--just pouring down the front of the new cabinets and on the new floor :) Spent a while with a blow dryer and paper towels before I get that mess cleaned up. DH never knew and everything came off relatively easy--lucky me!

I did get it cleaned up after a bit, I decided to just let it harden and then scraped it all off, probably the only smart thing I did cause clean up was pretty easy. I thought about grabbing the paper towel roll but figured that would be even a bigger mess...I called my hubby down and he just stood there looking at me, I think he was in awe of how very intelligent his wife really is...not!!!!! But sure is nice to know I wasn't the only one, I thought for sure I'd be the first!:)

Hugs!

Michele