Entertaining suggestions

Scented

OK here goes ... Grandma's Cookie is apparently an oatmeal raisin with a dash of something. Someone's selling it on ebay, so won't be buying that ... BUT ... who, in your opinion, has the most delish oatmeal raisin (non-edible ha ha)?

While we're at it, suggestions on whose

Santa's pipe or grandpa's pipe to try?

Biscotti?

Is there an absolutely divine creme brulee out there better than Peak's? (Personally isn't a favorite so when we ran out, I left it alone lol.)

Anyone with suggestions on these would help me a ton! Thanks!

Ditto Sweetcakes' Santa's Pipe.

I recently said I thought WSP's SP smelled like a dirty ashtray. I had a full bottle (less 1 tester) in my cabinet that's been there for at least 5 years. Out of curiosity, I pulled it down and made another tester. It wasn't as bad as I remembered. Still not great, but a little better than a wet, dirty ashtray. Seems to have more cherry in it than I remembered.

It's nothing, absolutely nothing like SC's.

And neither of them compare even remotely to T&B's Grandpa's Pipe. One of my all-time favorites, but gone now, never to be seen again.

Seriously, you must try SC's.

I know nothing about the cookies. I don't do bakery any more than I absolutely have to.

Ditto Sweetcakes' Santa's Pipe.

I recently said I thought WSP's SP smelled like a dirty ashtray. I had a full bottle (less 1 tester) in my cabinet that's been there for at least 5 years. Out of curiosity, I pulled it down and made another tester. It wasn't as bad as I remembered. Still not great, but a little better than a wet, dirty ashtray. Seems to have more cherry in it than I remembered.

It's nothing, absolutely nothing like SC's.

And neither of them compare even remotely to T&B's Grandpa's Pipe. One of my all-time favorites, but gone now, never to be seen again.

Seriously, you must try SC's.

I know nothing about the cookies. I don't do bakery any more than I absolutely have to.

Alright you convinced me LMAO! But yuck at the same time. I don't do bakery any more than I absolutely have to either, but appears I have to for a wholesale acct.

BCN's BNL Cookie Jar smells like oatmeal raisin cookies. Don't know if you order from there but it has a great throw.

Here's the description:

BNL Cookie Jar

Wow! This one is a winner. You can smell the icing, the cinnamon, and the molasses, the sweetness of raisins with a hint of brown sugar. We're not sure what this cookie is exactly, but it's definitely wonderful!! One of our best sellers! What are you waiting for? Ya gotta try this one!