Question about TV Guilfoil & Associates

mommyof4

Hey Kiddo,

How ya doin? Are you still antiquing your tins cuz I am? I'm always happy when I can help someone out in need of advice.

I just sent Trapp and email asking for the same info as everyone else.

Hey I was wondering how do you antique a tin? I looked at your website and is that why your tins look different? If you wouldnt mine could you please let me know how you do this?

Thanks

Antonia

I still antique them just not as much as I used to. I do them more in the colder months. I'm sooooo glad you taught me how to do them cuz I love the tins but the silver doesn't fit my style.

You are gonna love the info she sends you. If for some reason she doesn't get it to you I can always forward it to ya.

Mommy,

Love the antiqued look even though it stinks the house up! I try to do as much antiquing as I can in the warmer season so I can have my windows open. My hubby goes nuts when I do them cuz it smells so bad:laugh2: Such is life, can't do anything about it though:wink2:

I'm sure Trapp will send me the info cuz we talk quite a bit privately and on the other board but if she gets busy or forgets, I'll zap you an private email. Thanks Hon,

Hugs to ya

Antonia - I'll send you a pm!

Hey Toni!

Just got in.....Dang its cold outside...Been fixing all these little beds for my cats on the porch so they stay nice and comfy and warm.....

I'm going to email you that stuff now....

Oh yes Meridith, for sure Toni is the best! We is all a good fun loving bunch here, no doubt about that for sure!I especially like whoever the heck it was that said on this board that I didn't recognize them, but that I knew them on the other board! Duh??????Well could you at least give me clue????Who ever you are? I have a hard enough time remembering what I even did yesterday..... :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 lol

I just gotta figure out who the same person is on this board and the other board as some are one in the same but different names! Dang! They would have to make it hard for us here....Guess Toni and I weren't that clever enough to think up another ficticious name! We kept our same board names!:laugh2:

Trappeur

Hey Toni and Trapp! Are y'all talking about me????? If so I am fairygirl on BitterCreek. I seem to have the hardest times keeping the same name cuz they seem to always be taken. Then I get frustrated and use one that comes to mind. I know very confusing especially for me. LOL

Toni, back when I talked to you on BC it was when you had to fill out your name everytime you posted. That was a long time ago.

Oh! Is that you fairygirl? :laugh2: :laugh2: Boy for sure now you had me stumped! I didn't have the foggiest clue! lol..lol From fairygirl to mommy of 4! lol, lol...Oh that is so cute! Now I can put a name to a post you put up in Bittercreek....Oh, that is so funny......Thanks for telling me!

Oh, you know what I did one time fairy girl? When I saw you post, I clicked on your name because I wanted to see if you had a website and thought you might have things made in fairys because I just love fairys....and nope, no web and no fairys! lol, lol....see how my mind works? lol

Trapp

Now we're getting the who's who straightened out!! That's funny Trapp, I did the same as you cuz one of my granddaughters loooooves fairies.:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Mommy - NOW I'm not so confused:confused: as to who you are? I couldn't remember who I was talking to and didn't want to sound STUPID............:undecided

Gotta go see what's going up on the other board, kinda quiet there lately:tiptoe: :tiptoe: :tiptoe:

No way Toni!!!!!!You were looking for fairys too and clicked on her name? For sure we would be double trouble if we lived closer to one another......I swear.....

I'm glad you said you didn't want to sound stupid because I was thinking the same exact thing...I'm thinking she was Robin, then I go to check my emails and nope it wasn't her....so I just roll along figuring one day I'll figure it out....

Trapp