Question about TV Guilfoil & Associates

mommyof4

Hi you bunch of retards!:wink2:

Here is another retard who has the answer! lol

Here ya go:

315-453-0920

Speake to Phil the owner....He's terrific.

He has no website but a price list....

I just started using him a couple of months ago and his products are great and so cheap - even shipping! And he ships right away! If any of you need pictures, I have pictures of the package he sent me I could send...

Trappeur

Thanks Trapp your the best retard I know. LOL You might not know me from here but you do from the other place. I emailed you the other day to see if you got your jackel order with the pinecone warmers,etc... Do you like them?

Could you please send me the info?????????????

Thanks, Robin

Hi Jaime,

Yep, I got your email this morning and going to send the pictures over to you now....

Robin, Nope, I didn't get that email yesterday, but just the other ones from last week....I haven't ordered from them yet, but will soon...Some of my emails seem to be going to my delete box at times...Don't know what is up with that, but need to fix it....So thats why you didn't get a return email back from me yesterday....

Trappeur

Hi Meridith,

I am sorry for having offended you by that word that a couple of us just used. But just know that I know that each one of us who used that word, we meant no harm at all...its just a figure of speech as we were all just kidding around, which I'm sure you know that, but I do and appreciate where your coming from.

Trappeur

Meridith, like Trapp said we weren't meaning to offend anyone. Sorry!

Trapp, I didn't get your email.

Hi Meridith,

I am sorry for having offended you by that word that a couple of us just used. But just know that I know that each one of us who used that word, we meant no harm at all...its just a figure of speech as we were all just kidding around, which I'm sure you know that, but I do and appreciate where your coming from.

Trappeur

I do know you guys really meant no offense but it is easy to forget that there for some people talk like that can be hurtful and/or offensive. It's all good now and life goes on. :highfive: