Never hear much on Heartfelt!

samandkennasmom

We use a couple (rocky mountain pine, morning dew, pumpkin pie spice) but the problem is they drop scents all the time and don't tell you (until you get your order and they are not in the box). Not to mention they are still on their site and available to add to your cart.

Gena (if she's still the owner!) has great FO's. Strong FO's!

I haven't used her stuff in a while, but she's got good stuff and I never had a problem with things being OOS.

EDIT: the only reason I say "if she's still the owner".... there have been so many changes, I can't keep up!

I have ordered from Heartfelt for the past 3 or 4 years, Gina's oils are really good. I don't know why there are not more posts about this company, maybe because she doesn't have ton's of scents.

I don't recall her dropping an oil, I have ordered from her many times, and never had her email me an say she dropped an oil??

The ones I use from her in soy are apple danish, rocky mt pine, simply vanilla, cinnamon bun, and lilac.

She ships fast.

I have used Gena's oils for a while. I have never seen one discontinued or dropped. She is out of stock occasionally, but who isn't?

I get these from her on a regular basis: All are great!

Rocky Mtn. Pine

Fresh Baked Cookies

Sweet Pumpkin Pie

Cranberry Orange

The only one that did not throw well for me was the Jamaica Me Crazy.