rose water scented linen?

CountryTartMama

i have a customer that is wanting this scent. I did a search and came up with nothing. She had received a sample from another tart maker, so i went to the site and got this description

Rosewater Scented Linen

Signature Blend

Fresh linens on the clothesline spritzed with light rosewater.

Im sure i can make it myself, but the linen fo, is there a bunch of different ones that smell different? If so, who has the best? Same with the rose water. Thank you so much :yay:

CS has a nice Sun Washed Linen scent. Plus they have golden rose and regular (red) rose. Those would smell awesome mixed. But not knowing who her oil supplier(s) are you will have to wing it.

It might help to purchase one of the tarts to get an idea of how the finished fragrance would smell.

BTW-- is it worth the effort and your resources to accommodate this customer? Will she be making orders or just a one time purchase? I hesitate to try something out for a one time buyer. Especially if its only 1-2 tarts. Simply not worth my money and trouble.

CS has a nice Sun Washed Linen scent. Plus they have golden rose and regular (red) rose. Those would smell awesome mixed. But not knowing who her oil supplier(s) are you will have to wing it.

It might help to purchase one of the tarts to get an idea of how the finished fragrance would smell.

BTW-- is it worth the effort and your resources to accommodate this customer? Will she be making orders or just a one time purchase? I hesitate to try something out for a one time buyer. Especially if its only 1-2 tarts. Simply not worth my money and trouble.

Thanks, i will look into those and possibly order from the tart maker who had the scent, her rep isnt very good so im weary. This customer is a loyal one of mine, so it would definitely be worth it for me =0) She had just made a purchase from another wahm and they included the other tart makers tart as a sample, thats how she came accross it. Thank you again!! :yay: