boxes for jars

chrisasst

• 1 year later...

I'm searching for the same thing..I'd love to have my logo printed onto the box instead of just using a label, but I'm beginning to think that's going to be cost-prohibitive. I have a quote request out to Cactus Containers--they say they only have a $300 minimum, but we'll see.

I'm searching for the same thing..I'd love to have my logo printed onto the box instead of just using a label, but I'm beginning to think that's going to be cost-prohibitive. I have a quote request out to Cactus Containers--they say they only have a $300 minimum, but we'll see.

Catlover,

I have been looking to do the same thing as well, but find it very expensive, or cost prohibitive as well. :)

I was talking to friend of mine, who is a graphic designer by trade. I only mention that since he has helped me so much and is highly regarded in many circles. Anyway, he suggested I look in to having a professional Ink stamp made of my logo. He said the price range is somewhere between $30 and $60 dollars. That way you can buy unprinted boxes of your liking (usually at a much lower cost) and use the ink stamp for your logo on the box.

I asked it that would cheesy or look bad. He mentioned having a high quality stamp made (not talking about the generic stamps used in a mailroom) and it looks like its printed on the box.

Just thought I would share as it may be a good option for you.

Catlover,

I have been looking to do the same thing as well, but find it very expensive, or cost prohibitive as well. :)

I was talking to friend of mine, who is a graphic designer by trade. I only mention that since he has helped me so much and is highly regarded in many circles. Anyway, he suggested I look in to having a professional Ink stamp made of my logo. He said the price range is somewhere between $30 and $60 dollars. That way you can buy unprinted boxes of your liking (usually at a much lower cost) and use the ink stamp for your logo on the box.

I asked it that would cheesy or look bad. He mentioned having a high quality stamp made (not talking about the generic stamps used in a mailroom) and it looks like its printed on the box.

Just thought I would share as it may be a good option for you.

I second using a high quality stamp, just make sure you are using quality ink pad also. I have seen how this looks you would never know the difference between printed and stamped. Only thing is I am not sure where to go to get the stap made.

The stamp is a great idea! I never thought of that at all! :yay: If it looks as crisp as having it printed, that would be fine with me. They do have some nice matte boxes at Papermart....thanks for that link! I had wanted to put a little verbage on the box too, but I can live without it. Maybe after I make my first million I'll go for the custom-printed boxes. :laugh2:

I'm going to look into where to get a stamp done....if I find anything promising, I'll let everyone know.

Maybe we should start a new thread about stamps for boxes, but anyway.... I was checking with a couple of graphics companies, and they both recommended Office Max. I called, and they can do it. It would be similar to the signature stamps they do, they would just upload whatever your graphic is and order it on a stamp. She said they start at $15.99. :cheesy2: The girl I talked to wasn't the one who did it, but she said you can go into the store and talk to someone about it. Sounds like it might work! I'm going to check it out tomorrow if I get a chance; if anyone gets to before then, please let us know if it sounds like a good option! Oh, to finally get this whole packaging thing settled!!

Oops - posted the info below but just realized it appears that they only do stamps to use with wax, not with ink pads. Sorry!

Regarding the stamps, I've purchased one (non-custom) from Old School Seals - they also do custom stamps - and I was very happy with the quality. Link: http://www.oldschoolseals.com/

Edited by Gypsyjen

I did get to Office Max today and they recommended a self-inking stamp--you can just refill the thing rather than needing an ink pad. For the sizes I was looking at (around 2 1/2 inches), they were only $20. I have a couple of quote requests out for boxes, so I figure when I decide what box I'm using, I'll try one of their stamps on it and see how it looks. I'm learning to wait rather than trying to have it all done NOW! Although it will be nice to be done with this step and get on with it....I thought the candle testing was tedious!