How much should I make?

southernsoy

I am doing my first three day festival November 20-22. (Very excited :grin2: ) I was told there will be about 5000 people going through. I have only been selling my candles to individuals and at a farmers market every other saturday, so I only make small batches here and there. My question is how much more should I make to last all weekend?

The answer is usually as much as you can take.

With 5,000 people, that would be around smaller shows here. Depends on your feel for the economy in your town too. But if it were me, I'd make till there was no more room, because if it doesn't sell, I have inventory to draw from and sometimes that's a very good thing.

This has been a crazy year selling. From one show to the next you don't know whether you are going to sell your butt off or sit on it all day.

Its getting close to the holidays, especially Thanksgiving, so I would guess that you could be busy at your 3 day. To be on the safe side I make as many as I can make and take as much as I can sell in a 3 day period. That can be a lot too. If you are close to home you can bring more from home each day.

Good luck!