Eco wicks for paraffin?

I have been testing different wicks in the paraffin blend that I am using, RRD, CDN, and eco. I have to say, I like the performance of the eco wicks far greater than the other two. I know that eco's are recommended for veggie waxes, but the results I am getting are just excellent. Does anyone else use eco's in their paraffin?

• 1 month later...
Hey coconut,

If you decide you like those premier wicks, I have 765, 740, 790 & 798 for sale.

They are all boxed 1000 except the 765. I used some of those but not many.

PM me if you are interested.

Sharon

Hey I am sorry but I have a question, what is the recommended candle size for the 740? I was given a hole box of them from a lady I bought a bunch of other supplies from but she had no idea what size they were for. Thanks

Just because it has a reccomended application does not mean there is a law in which you must abide. If it works for ya, use it!!

:cheesy2::cheesy2:

I do realize that the recommended guidelines are just that but the reason I am asking is I have never used them and was hoping to find some information about them. The lady that gave them to me had no clue what they were used for, she bought a bunch of stuff from someone going out of business. I didnt want to take them but she kept on about giving them to me since I was buying so much from her. I didnt want to seem rude by telling her that is ok, again. I have had them since about July, they are sitting in a box and have not thought twice about them until I just saw someone mention them.

Was just trying to figure out if they are something I can test or if I just need to get rid of them. Thanks.

Hey I am sorry but I have a question, what is the recommended candle size for the 740? I was given a hole box of them from a lady I bought a bunch of other supplies from but she had no idea what size they were for. Thanks

Are you using them in paraffin or veg? I find around the 780s work in 3" soy. So 740 may be a starting point for 3" paraffin.