ISO of Whipped Soap

Jooniper

Does anyone sell whipped soap? I want some to make some "icing" for some bath cupcakes. I think they would sell in the the store. I really just do not want to attempt making any at the this time in the season....as I have never made any.

I just want about 2 pounds or so.....should I post this in the classified ads?

pm me please!

Does anyone sell whipped soap? I want some to make some "icing" for some bath cupcakes. I think they would sell in the the store. I really just do not want to attempt making any at the this time in the season....as I have never made any.

I just want about 2 pounds or so.....should I post this in the classified ads?

pm me please!

You want CP whipped soap tops already made for cupcakes or you want to be able to do them yourself from what someone sends you?

I guess I'm lost but I don't see how it's possible.

I suppose I don't know what I am asking for. As I have never made it...I see other peeps with the cupcakes and frosting and since the cream soap is whipped and put in buckets to "rot"... I thought I could use this for frosting...no?? sorry....I need to be more ed-u-macaded.......

I suppose I don't know what I am asking for. As I have never made it...I see other peeps with the cupcakes and frosting and since the cream soap is whipped and put in buckets to "rot"... I thought I could use this for frosting...no?? sorry....I need to be more ed-u-macaded.......

Cream soap won't work, it needs to be something that will set up hard. There is a recipe listed somewhere on WSP's site for this stuff using MP and foaming bath butter that sets up in about 24 hours, I saw it yesterday when I was placing an order. I've never tried it though, I prefer to use CP soap at a very thick trace and just pipe it through a pastry bag.