Midsummer Night & BBQ/Steakhouse scent??

Lightkeeper

I am looking for a Midsummer night dupe, I saw some posts that Peaks was good, but was wondering if anyone can vouch for the one from Alabaster, as I am already getting a whole bunch of jars from there?

Also I have a wholesale customer who wants a Steakhouse or BBQ type scent for a Men's line. I have had no luck trying to find that one. THis has to be food type BBQ/etc not a campfire type smell.

Any ideas??

Oh yeah, and then I have my son's friend that keeps asking for a candle that smells just like Jack Daniels. He just loves that scent and if only I could make that for him he would be soooo happy. :rolleyes2

I would be happy to just have some "normal requests"

Thanks for your help!

Ok,

I am going to try Alabaster 1st, since I am already getting a order from them, but will keep the others in mind in case it doesn't work out.

I'm going to give Taylored Concepts a call to see what they have to say about the BBQ/steakhouse one.

I didn't know that there was a Southern Comfort scent out there, so I will give it a try, hopefully that will make him happy at least it's Whiskey right?

Thanks everyone for all the ideas - I appreciate it!