Peak's Cinnamon-wick and wax advice

I thought I had this one mastered but I'm not happy with my recent results. 4 oz jelly jar, 4630, LX12 wicks. My flame is inconsistent from top to bottom, sometimes large, sometimes small. I thought I did not stir the FO well enough but this time I stirred three full minutes. I have tried several different kinds of wicks but still the same results. I have cut back from 6% to 4.5% and there is some improvement but still not right. I'm thinking of trying this FO in J50. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? TIA Coconut

How about trying a different wick? Maybe make up 3 or 4 jelly jars with different wicks and compare the burns!

I've done that. So far I have tried HTP, LX, cotton, Premier, Superior and some I have forgotton. Now I'm thinking of trying a different wax. I had to do that for Amish Harvest. Thanks.

OK, I've tried this FO now using J50 and 4.5% oil. Burn is better but still not a full melt. I could wick up but I'm concerned the flame will be too large. Does anyone use Peak's Cinnamon at 3%? Do you think the throw is strong enough? Sure would love some input on this. Thanks!