I finally figured out lotion bars

TheQueen

Ok, Girls, here it is. This is an item that is almost too easy to make. I used ounces but you could use any measure you prefer:

*cocoa butter 2 oz

*mango butter 1.5 oz

*olive oil 1.2 oz

*soy wax 1.5 oz

*beeswax 2 oz (I would recommend the white beeswax if you don't want yellowish bars although there's nothing wrong with them)

*fragrance to preference (as you know, some FOs are a bit stronger than others) I used OMH because it's one of my faves but I'll be doing London Lemon Curd next.

Melt the hard butters/waxes and then mix in the olive oil. Pour into whatever mold you like that will fit your presentation container (tins, etc.)--I used silicone muffin inserts in a regular muffin tin. It takes just a little bit for them to set up and they will pop right out.

ENJOY!

Can thbe poured into Lotion Pushup Tubes?

I think it probably can after it has cooled just a tad. I wouldn't want to pour it too hot because it might seep. But they do set up pretty hard. I've got some of those tubes I should try. Thanks for the suggestion. :highfive:

Ok, Girls, here it is. This is an item that is almost too easy to make. I used ounces but you could use any measure you prefer:

*cocoa butter 2 oz

*mango butter 1.5 oz

*olive oil 1.2 oz

*soy wax 1.5 oz

*beeswax 2 oz (I would recommend the white beeswax if you don't want yellowish bars although there's nothing wrong with them)

*fragrance to preference (as you know, some FOs are a bit stronger than others) I used OMH because it's one of my faves but I'll be doing London Lemon Curd next.

Melt the hard butters/waxes and then mix in the olive oil. Pour into whatever mold you like that will fit your presentation container (tins, etc.)--I used silicone muffin inserts in a regular muffin tin. It takes just a little bit for them to set up and they will pop right out.

ENJOY!

Sounds wonderful.

Could you post this in the recipe section, please? I could move it over, but I would like to give the formulator proper credit.

Thank you. :highfive: