Strong Peppermint

pixisprkl

Hi,

I am searching for a REALLY strong peppermint. The kind that will make you cry while burning it. :laugh2:

I have tried KY's Icy Peppermint, but the hot throw was not what I want.

I know a lot of suppliers have Peppermint, but do any have one so strong it will hurt ya? This is to be used in wax, not for skin care products.

Any suggestions would be fantastic!

TIA

Hi,

I am searching for a REALLY strong peppermint. The kind that will make you cry while burning it. :laugh2:

I have tried KY's Icy Peppermint, but the hot throw was not what I want.

I know a lot of suppliers have Peppermint, but do any have one so strong it will hurt ya? This is to be used in wax, not for skin care products.

Any suggestions would be fantastic!

TIA

I have candy cane from berts, My dh said it was too much and he doesnt complain about my tarts.

It was pretty strong, but I used it in a gel candle. Honestly, it was at least 3 yrs ago, and I lost my entire notebook with all those gel candle notes from that time. I can say that I don't think I've ever been disappointed in any of the AH scents that I've used in wax--and that includes gel, soy, and paraffin.