Holly Berry

Candlebuddy

People are funny ... last year, I made red candles with CS's Holly Berry; it just didn't sell well for me. This year, I changed the color to bayberry green and renamed it Christmas Cottage ... now, its a best seller. Just a couple of changes can make a world of difference. ;)

I didn't do candles last year. But this year I renamed some of the FOs that I want to get rid of that did not sell well and people are buying them now. I have found if I take anything to do with

Christmas or Holiday out of the name and change like you did to Cottage or Grandma's or Cozy, they sell better. I sometimes think if they have '___ holiday' in the name, they won't burn it after the holiday.

4 years ago I could not sell a pumpkin pie candle to save my life. I had craft shows every weekend in Nov and was burning it at the 1st show. Everyone said it smelled so good but they wanted a pumpkin spice. Yep, you guessed it. I renamed the exact same candles pumpkin spice and sold em like crazy.

The power of changing something as simple as a name!