Help Renaming

Kymber

Egyptian Dragon. This is a very seductive, alluring, earthy, spiritual, mystical, calming, peaceful and gorgeous scent but I don't want to use the name it has. I have been trying to come up with something for 3 weeks now and keep hitting a brain block! Anyone have any ideas?

Ok here are a few I've thought of: Exotic Earth, Spirit Guide, Cimmeron (don't know what this means I just thought it sounded good), and if your doing a scarlet red with this color you could call it crushed velvet.

Thanks Everyone!! It has helped my brain to "think"! I did some more searching and come up with words I like and now just need to get one that hits me just right or combine a couple.......

Raven, Callisto (means most beautiful), Destiny, Ancient, Kamira, Rumor, Enchanted, Exotic, Mystic, Earth........

Who would have thought renaming this scent was going to be such a problem for me...LOL

Oh I like Callisto ... may have to use that one lol.

I like Kamira also...but now I can't remember the meaning of that one. Oh wait......I just mispelled it and typed Kimira...hmmmmmmmmmm (already changed it). Maybe there is a reason I did that?? Has my name in it and it is my most favorite scent on the face of the earth right now. LOL