Just got my first HUGE order!

Woohoo! A friend of my sister's owns a coffee shop here in town and my sister took her a candle. Well she wants 3 cases of my 4 oz. jar and 3 cases of my mason jars. Never thought this would happen. Espcially so soon after I actually got the process down! I'm dancing on stars right now! She is going to push them out before Thanksgiving. No pressure, right? LOL. I'm so happy

Thanks for sharing that! I am finally about to start selling a bit and I am really looking forward to it. I have tested and tested and tested some more....and I am confident in my product and my testers are too...

I hope I can get this lucky right off the bat..I am happy for you and excited for me...LOL

Emily

Congrats! And I'm going to say this nicely of course, but - are you completely and totally covered with product liability? If not, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get that ASAP before putting a single candle in a store.

But that's easy to get, so again, congrats on it! I love to hear these types of stories of all of us - just shows that even though the economy may be down it's not out! :)