Looking for Strongest Throwing Amish Harvest-type scent

RWV

I've tried several Amish harvest scents, including Celtic Moonspice (which smells like Amish harvest to me) and was wondering which one you find to be the strongest. I use a paraffin/soy blend, BTW. Also, do you re-name this scent? Thanks for your help!!

I can't say it's the absolute strongest 'Amish Harvest' out there, but Peak's version is one of the absolute strongest of all FOs, period, that I've tried yet. I've been so happy with it, I haven't even been tempted to try anyone else's for fear of wasting money because I can not see this being improved upon. But I don't use your wax either so I guess I'm no help at all.

If renaming, I'd go with 'Harvest' or 'Harvest Home' or 'Harvest Time' or 'Autumn Harvest' or similar.

'Celtic Moonspice' and 'Amish Harvest' smell nothing alike to me. :confused:

I've only tried Peak's Amish Harvest, but I'm impressed. Actually, I was on the fence about it for a while and didn't pour any candles last year. I recently pulled out a soy (cb135) candle that has to be at least 2 and maybe 3 yrs old. I haven't made container candles in that long, and I figured that all I would enjoy was the glow.

This candle was on my screened porch at my beach house, and the scent was beautiful not only on the porch but in the entrance living room. I became a believer.