Flickers Fragrance Reviews

evesorto

Wax is igi 4627, fo is 10%, wick is eco 2 and container is a one oz. tin, appx 2" diameter. I am using a new testing method. I am now allowing the candle to burn for 2 hours before I rate it. I am using my master bedroom which is appx 15'x20' with 8 ft ceilings.

A rating of "10" means that the scent filled the room and was an extremely powerful scent.

A rating of "9" means that the scent filled the room.

A rating of "8" means that the scent filled the room but was a "barely there" type of scent.

Anything lower than an "8", I rated as "0".

I would only reccomend oils with a rating of 9 or 10.

Autumn Spice- 10

This reminds me of a harvest type scent. I smell cinnamon, spice but no fruit

Christmas Pines- 10

Wow, this is one phenomenal and beautiful pine. It beats every other that I've tried

Grannies Pumpkin Cookies-10

I really liked this. It is as strong as CS Pumpk Souffle, but I feel that it is sweeter. I think that I may prefer this one.

Fall Harvest- 10

This reminded me of FOH Autumn Harvest. A blend of apple, pumkin and spice, with apple being the predominate.

Harvest Apple- 10

An apple cinnamon that is VERY heavy on the cinnamon.

Marshmallow- 10

A beautiful scent, but not much cold throw for me:( Eventually, the oil seeped out. This also happened with tarts. I couldn't get it to stay in solution.

Nag Champa- 10

The BEST that I've tried. It reminded me of Blue Pearl Incense.

Spiced Plum- 8

I was able to smell it but it didn't really do anything for me. Too bad, I loved it oob.

Eve

• 7 months later...