Ok, now I'm mad.

sockmonkey

I just printed some crystal clear labels from onlinelabels.com and see that they shipped some of the wrong size labels.

I bought a pack of 100 4" x 2" labels a while back. I've used them off and on for my lotion bottles. Tonight I go to print some using my regular template and see that they are way out of whack. Being off 1/16th of an inch can happen, but this was just ridiculous. How can that be?

I pull the label up only to discover that they slipped me some 3" x 2" labels! I haven't even bothered to see how many may be affected yet.

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up, if you're ordering from them, look them over carefully when you get them!!!

I'm sure it's aggravating right when you're in the middle of using them. I'm pretty sure they would send the correct size you ordered if you let them know. I haven't bought from them in awhile but they were always a good supplier for me.

I had a problem with the very first order I place with them. But after emailing them and explaining that I had needed those labels like the next day. They not only sent out the correct ones but also sent them overnight in the mail. That's why I keep going back. :D