Best christmas scents?

kountrytimes

Hi,

I sell alot of Christmas at the Cabin from ng...I can't even seem to give away the Christmas Splendor, that's so weird, one person can't keep up with a scent and the next can't give it away. I also sell alot of Christmas Pear from Bert, I love that scent. And the Reindeer Poo that was mentioned is a really good one too, I think it will be a top seller!!

Hugs!

Michele

Glad you mentioned Christmas Cabin from NG, I poured a tester today. I really like this scent ... I keep sniffing the jar!

I love Bert's Christmas Pear too. I haven't tried Reindeer Poo, but I think I'll order a sample with my next NG order. Oh yeah, I use 6006 with 6% fo.

Forgot to mention, Spiced Cranberry from BCN is awesome in 6006.

Hands down and NO question for me is Southern Soapers Ultimate Christmas...it smells exactly like Christmas and one of the strongest scents I've ever run across! BUT the shipping for me is killer at $10.38 no matter if it's a sampler or a pound :(

Wow! The description on that is scrumptious:

"Ultimate Christmas is a medley of all your "favorite things". A spicy blend of holly berry, fall forest notes paired with earthy patchouli, and sugar plum aromas. Cinnamon, bayberry, spruce, orange, and clove take center stage with smooth, creamy notes of sweet hard candy supporting this scrumptious holiday fragrance. Everything you imagine as part of the Holiday or Winter aromascape, which is why we call this Ultimate Christmas!"

Makes me want to get it and rename to "A Few of my Favorite Things", like that line from Sound of Music. :grin2:

Darbla

Hands down and NO question for me is Southern Soapers Ultimate Christmas...it smells exactly like Christmas and one of the strongest scents I've ever run across! BUT the shipping for me is killer at $10.38 no matter if it's a sampler or a pound :(

Hey describe that one if you would? I know what the site says, but what do you say?