baby shower

Hi everybody, I haven't posted to much, but a friend of mine's dd is having her first baby and they have asked me to make things for the shower. I thought a dipped bear (any ideas on where to get the cute outfits?) I have a babyblock mold, pacifier sp? big diaper pens, 3-4oz glass baby bottles to hopefully turn into candles. I was thinking of making wax melts from the pacif (Benkys) and possibly the diaper pens and blocks. I also have made the balloon wax orbs baby blue scented baby powder. Also a basket as a door prize. Any and all ideas welcom. Thanks lild:yay:She is having a boy!!!

I did this bunny (wax dipped) for a boy shower and changed the ribbon to blue. The baby bottle candles are are big hit (tie blue curly ribbon around the cap lids and be sure to put a warning label to leave cap off when candle is burning!). Baby bottle caps with nipple tart melts are cute.......also not candle related, but i love to make baby "keepsake" books.

post-579-139458450804_thumb.jpg

post-579-139458450807_thumb.jpg

post-579-139458451068_thumb.jpg

I already posted a picture of the baby bottle (glass candles) somewhere and it won't let me post them again, you could find them in a search I'm sure. If not, pm me your email and I'll send the pic. I also bought 2 different baby bottle silicone candle molds, but I just didn't like them as well. HTH, good luck!

Oh......i forgot about the diaper cake, i made one years ago, and it turned out so cute...great idea! The only drawback, I made mine 3 tier and it had receiving blankets and bottles and pins etc etc and it really got expensive, but worth it. I think about that same time, I made "boo boo bunnies" out of baby washclothes, those are fun AND functunal! You can even get those sealed ice cubes (the kind you refreeze over and over) to go in them.