Rant + warning

JKG

Just a heads-up: Do NOT order from Tradewinds Fragrance Co.

I placed an order 3 weeks ago today (on Oct. 4). After not hearing from them (other than an email acknowledging that my order was received) regarding the status of my order (i.e., shipment) within a week, I went to the site and saw that my account had 2 entries, both on the 4th. One said "pending," the other said "processing." I let a few days pass, then emailed them. No reply. A few days later, I emailed them again. No reply. I then (last week) went to the site and used the "Contact Us" form there. No reply. I just went to the site a final time and used the "Contact Us" form to cancel my order. (At least they hadn't charged my credit card yet.) I also notified them that I was going to post about their abysmal customer service on every fo forum I could find.;)

Tradewinds used to be a good supplier YEARS ago, but for the past 3 or 4 years they really suck!! :mad: Did you do a search?? I know there have been other rants posted about their service, etc. For a little while they started doing better, but it seems they went back to their old uncaring ways.

I don't understand!!:confused: Do they not need the money that they don't care about customer service? It does not make sense, I can't believe they are still in business with that attitude. We use to order from them years ago.

Went on their site the other day just out of curiosity, and they have quite a few good scents. They are a weird company in my opinion. I guess they don't need our money.

Well there are plenty of other wonderful, dependable, candle companies that have wonderful customer service, and value our business.

They are horrible. I got some patchouli raspberry that was bad., 2 bottles. Emailed, called, sent registered mail... nothing. Even posted a comment on that fo on the website but they screen before allowing them to post. I refuse to deal with a company that I can not depend on and there are too many that have good customer service to waste time on these guys. Too bad because they do have some really nice fragrances. Sure would like to get someone reliable to dupe all their fo's so they can completely go out of business.