Fundraiser- STUMPED

LynnS

I have been asked to provide information about my products that might be beneficial for a church fundraisng concert and silent auction. I don't see this beng a thing where people would take orders and not sure it would benefit if they purchased wholesale and re-sold.The candles might not sell and then they are out money. I COULD donate a basket and ship that for the silent auction.That is the only way I can think of since the fundraiser is out of state.

Can anyone help with some ideas. All I have heard is taking orders but if they were in my area I could have some there and pick the candles up later that didn't sell.

I do make favors but not a fundraiser and maybe they want me to do that at a low cost. :confused:

I would like to give some ideas soon to this person. Let me know what some of you come up with? I am stumped. I do have my fundraising forms and all I know to do but taking orders for this event would have to be before the function. It would have to be seperate altogether. 2 different things IMO

Thank You

LynnS