Fragrance Oil Central - Freaking out!

DaniGirl

I just poured the last of my Cinnamon Buns and Orange Chiffon stock. Last time I ordered, I ordered enough to scent an army (sorry, that's all I could come up with lol). Anyway, just went to restock and they aren't shipping to Canada anymore! Please, somebody tell me another supplier has these EXACT fragrances! lol. Ok, maybe there are no exacts out there, but I would love something as close as possible. I know I got something very similar to OC from Just Scent, but can't remember if it would be something I would replace it with or not (can't remember what it was called anyway). The cinnamon buns though, it was my absolute favourite after spending hords of time and money looking for it.. before it, I never found anything that even came close to how I perceive the real scent. Any suggestions from those of you who have tried these scents from FOC??

No I haven't tried the one from JS, but after reading about it on here I'm thinking of trying it. It's between that and their cinnamon buns with vanilla icing (is that right?) Wonder which is closer to FOC's. I think the orange chiffon cake is the sample I've tried before, so I might just go with that.

Jeana, I haven't asked, I just assumed they wouldn't share that information with me. I guess it's worth a try, thanks

Jeana, I haven't asked, I just assumed they wouldn't share that information with me. I guess it's worth a try, thanks

If you have been a good customer, they may be sensitive to your situation. It isn't like you are asking so you can start your own FO company. Explain how extensive your search was for this scent, and how labor intensive it will be to search again and test in your wax again. And that it isn't your choice you are not buying from them anymore. I think they will be sympathetic - Hopefully.