Fundraiser total in

hotmama2700

My daughters' cheer leading squad sold 303 candles. My other group of 60 kids will be in Monday or Tuesday. I also have another one that started 2 days ago. I told them if they wanted they could take three weeks. I am so excited. I have a three day festival coming up this weekend also been getting ready for this all week. Hope all your shows go well.

Steph

Congrats on the Fundraisers!!! I love this time of year when they start coming in!! I see $$$$$$$$...

That is wonderful! Business is well.

Kimberly has her big fundraiser going real soon, I cannot wait. I love massive candle production. It's a labor of love. :)

I am still waiting to see last years photos of this mass production. Or did I miss them?? I remember a post saying you girls would post photos, but never saw them?? Can you post some???

Last year was nutty, we didn't do a single pic.

She had some issues with pinning down helpers and other drama. It got done, regardless.

This year we are in a new location, she moved. TLC26 [i may be wrong on the number] will be coming to help as well- from this board. So we are in unchartered territory, but have a good time window. Not like last year. Hahaha. Oye! I just got out of the hospital but was still useful, I had 97 staples in my gut and she had a leg brace on.

The beauty of this is all the fun we have. Plus the people she brings in to do the "grunt" work are absolutely wonderful. We'd be nothing without them. Of course, they don't know how to make candles. But sure can carry heavy loads. :wink2:

Her BF is a strong man, so we have on-board assistance.

I'll make sure we do some pix this year, you'd get a kick out of our fool-proof system.

Congrats on your fundraiser totals!

I just received totals from one of my fundraisers from a club at a high school and they sold 954 candles (I sell the 10 & 16oz apothecary). :shocked2: I know that doesn't come close to comparison what Kimberly does, but for me, it's HUGE. My packaging process takes FOREVER.

Good luck everyone with your fundraisers this season!!

Sounds like fundraisers sure are doing well this season. Maybe people feel better splurging on themselves as long as they are helping out. I just got my numbers in on a fundraiser and it was $1,200. Not overly great, but, oh, did I mention this was ONE person!!!!! :yay: She had her mom, and sisters selling at work, but wowzie!! Got me a little freaked out about my next one, though. It's for 60 kids. This could be a really good season for me, but also very busy.

Good luck to everyone on their shows & fundraisers!!

Sounds like fundraisers sure are doing well this season. Maybe people feel better splurging on themselves as long as they are helping out. I just got my numbers in on a fundraiser and it was $1,200. Not overly great, but, oh, did I mention this was ONE person!!!!! :yay: She had her mom, and sisters selling at work, but wowzie!! Got me a little freaked out about my next one, though. It's for 60 kids. This could be a really good season for me, but also very busy.

Good luck to everyone on their shows & fundraisers!!

I hope you have success with your 60 kids. I got my total for the 60 kids that were selling and they only sold 72 I was shocked. My daughters' cheer squad sold 305 and there was 26 of them. Just goes to show that the smaller groups can sell well too. I still have a woman's bb ball team they asked for an extra week because they are having their tournaments and want to sell at the tournament.